AGE of Central Texas
Enjoy an evening praising those that have gone above and beyond this year to improve the lives of older adults and caregivers in Central Texas at the 2017 AGE Awards on April 25.
Hosted by AGE of Central Texas, the annual AGE Awards recognizes outstanding achievements by individuals and local organizations whose leadership and contributions have made a significant impact on the quality of life for aging adults and their caregivers in Central Texas.
This year's honorees are:
- Karel Dahmen - Willie Kocurek Vital Aging Award
- Dr. Beverly Hamilton, Austin Diaper Bank - Bert Kruger Smith Vision Award
- Georgetown Health Foundation - AGE Philanthropy Award
- Kay McHorse - AGE Community Service Award (sponsored by the YMCA of Austin)
- Damien Temperley - Rose Professional Spirit Award